We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Executive Flight Services
$99 for a One-Hour Full Motion Flight Simulator Experience & DVD of Your Flight or $169 for Two-Hours (value up to $678)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Guaranteed to be the thrill of a lifetime.
- Grab up to 75% off a range of incredible flight simulator experiences and a gift certificate at Executive Flight Services.
- Climb into the pilot's seat beside your pilot and fly a state of the art full motion flight simulator.
- Be taught how to take off, handle the aircraft whilst in the air and then how to make a smooth landing. This is definitely one for all those pilot wannabes out there.
- Fool your senses into believing you are actually captaining an aircraft with 240° wraparound visuals and high-fidelity, along with full motion.
Imagine yourself on the flight deck, one hand on the controls, the other on the thrust levers, bumping over the runway lights as you taxi into the take-off position. Feel the immense power pushing you into your seat as your jet airliner tears down the runway, and the adrenaline rush as you raise the nose and lift your huge aircraft into the air. Take one last glance at the ground falling away beneath you as you cut through the clouds into the clear blue sky above…that’s the kind of realism you don’t get on your Mum’s old PC.
Get up to 75% off a range of incredible flight simulator experiences at Executive Flight Services.
- Pay just $99 for a one-hour full motion flight simulator experience, including a $50 gift certificate for Flyforfun.co.nz and a DVD.
- Pay just $169 for a two-hour full motion flight simulator experience, including a $50 gift certificate for Flyforfun.co.nz and a DVD.
The simulator is certified by the aviation authorities/sophisticated training devices normally reserved for professional pilots, it just doesn’t get any more realistic than this, from the tiniest bump on the runway, to the sinking feeling in your stomach as you lift off, you’ll be amazed by the realism, and convinced you’re really flying.
“Flying high” and it’s just like the real deal.
After being welcomed by your co-pilot you will be thoroughly briefed, learning about the basics of handling a plane whilst in the air. You will also be given all the information you need to know regarding the simulator. You can choose one of three options for your flight simulator challenge.
Fancy an approach into Queenstown during a snowstorm? Done! How about a descent into a Great Barrier sunset? With over 24,000 airports to choose from and 240° high quality wraparound visuals, combined with a full sense of motion the realism of your experience is as good as it gets.
Enjoy stunningly realistic scenery from the flight deck and all of the varied responsibilities of being a pilot as soon as you take-off, but you don’t have too much time for sightseeing; you need to manage your air speed, maintain your altitude and watch your heading. You need to be aware of any other traffic in the area, and monitor a dazzling array of screens and indicators. As your journey nears its end, it’s up for the greatest challenge – the landing. Lower the undercarriage and align with the runway on your perfect approach as it rushes up to meet you.
This is an experience so real you may find yourself submitting an application to Air New Zealand afterwards. Don’t forget to include the DVD to show ‘em how you went!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.