We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Executive Flight Services
$99 for a One-Hour Full Motion Flight Simulator Experience & DVD of Your Flight or $169 for Two-Hours (value up to $678)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Guaranteed to be the thrill of a lifetime.
- Grab up to 75% off a range of incredible flight simulator experiences and a gift certificate at Executive Flight Services.
- Climb into the pilot's seat beside your pilot and fly a state of the art full motion flight simulator.
- Be taught how to take off, handle the aircraft whilst in the air and then how to make a smooth landing. This is definitely one for all those pilot wannabes out there.
- Fool your senses into believing you are actually captaining an aircraft with 240° wraparound visuals and high-fidelity, along with full motion.
Imagine yourself on the flight deck, one hand on the controls, the other on the thrust levers, bumping over the runway lights as you taxi into the take-off position. Feel the immense power pushing you into your seat as your jet airliner tears down the runway, and the adrenaline rush as you raise the nose and lift your huge aircraft into the air. Take one last glance at the ground falling away beneath you as you cut through the clouds into the clear blue sky above…that’s the kind of realism you don’t get on your Mum’s old PC.
Get up to 75% off a range of incredible flight simulator experiences at Executive Flight Services.
- Pay just $99 for a one-hour full motion flight simulator experience, including a $50 gift certificate for Flyforfun.co.nz and a DVD.
- Pay just $169 for a two-hour full motion flight simulator experience, including a $50 gift certificate for Flyforfun.co.nz and a DVD.
The simulator is certified by the aviation authorities/sophisticated training devices normally reserved for professional pilots, it just doesn’t get any more realistic than this, from the tiniest bump on the runway, to the sinking feeling in your stomach as you lift off, you’ll be amazed by the realism, and convinced you’re really flying.
“Flying high” and it’s just like the real deal.
After being welcomed by your co-pilot you will be thoroughly briefed, learning about the basics of handling a plane whilst in the air. You will also be given all the information you need to know regarding the simulator. You can choose one of three options for your flight simulator challenge.
Fancy an approach into Queenstown during a snowstorm? Done! How about a descent into a Great Barrier sunset? With over 24,000 airports to choose from and 240° high quality wraparound visuals, combined with a full sense of motion the realism of your experience is as good as it gets.
Enjoy stunningly realistic scenery from the flight deck and all of the varied responsibilities of being a pilot as soon as you take-off, but you don’t have too much time for sightseeing; you need to manage your air speed, maintain your altitude and watch your heading. You need to be aware of any other traffic in the area, and monitor a dazzling array of screens and indicators. As your journey nears its end, it’s up for the greatest challenge – the landing. Lower the undercarriage and align with the runway on your perfect approach as it rushes up to meet you.
This is an experience so real you may find yourself submitting an application to Air New Zealand afterwards. Don’t forget to include the DVD to show ‘em how you went!