We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
EVENT Cinemas Gold Class
$80 for an EVENT Cinemas Gold Class Date Night for Two, incl. Movie Tickets, Dinner, Drinks, Dessert & Popcorn - Queen St or Albany (value $149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let your next romantic gesture speak for itself.
- Grab an EVENT Cinemas Gold Class Date Night, including movie tickets, dinner, dessert, drinks and popcorn for two, for just $80.
- Relax in your own plush, fully-reclining armchair.
- Enjoy a delicious burger and fries for dinner then Kapiti ice cream sundae for dessert, not to mention a great movie experience.
- Don't have a special someone to take with you? This is perfect for your next guys' or girls' night out, too.
- Choose from Queen Street or Albany.
The concept of date night has always represented a challenge to even the most inventive of partners. From trying to create a new meal in between dinner and breakfast (the failed "midnight tacos" experiment) to speaking to your significant other in strange, exotic accents, many efforts can result in evenings that are less 50 Shades of Gray and more 10 Things I Hate About You. Luckily for you, your next date night will speak for itself.
Grab an EVENT Cinemas Gold Class Date Night package for two, featuring two movie tickets, dinner for two, desserts for two, drinks for two (you get the picture - three's a crowd), as well as a popcorn to share once you're in the movie, all for just $80.
This is the definition of date night. Relax in your own plush, fully-reclining armchair and put your feet up while watching the latest movies. Of course you'll be a little peckish all the best dates involve food. Enjoy a burger and fries each – choose from Swiss chicken, beef or vegetarian – then complement that with a lip-smackingly good Kapiti Ice Cream sundae each, topped with a range of delectable goodies that probably aren't good for your waistline but are staples when it comes to dates of any kind. Wash it all down with a glass of house wine, beer or something a little less on the alcoholic side. And, if you're still hungry, pick at a bunch of popcorn during the movie itself.