We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
EVENT Cinemas Gold Class
$80 for EVENT Cinemas Gold Class Date Night, incl. Movie Tickets, Dinner, Drinks, Dessert & Popcorn for Two - Queen St or Albany (value $149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Summer is the season of lovin'.
- Grab an EVENT Cinemas Gold Class Date Night, including movie tickets, dinner, dessert, drinks and popcorn for two, for just $80.
- Relax in your own plush, fully-reclining armchair.
- Enjoy a delicious burger and fries for dinner then Kapiti ice cream sundae for dessert, not to mention a great movie experience.
- Don't have a special someone to take with you? This is perfect for your next guys' or girls' night out too.
- Choose from Queen Street or Albany.
Man dates are great, but generally only when they involve guns, meat and maybe a dash of building (and of course they're never actually referred to as "dates" due to an innate fear of accidentally turning into women). Girly dates are nice too, but they always end up revolving around gossiping about boys, looking at pictures of boys, and conversations about how a boy said something that seemed like he liked me, but oh em gee, I think he likes my best friend. Reinvent your date life thanks to EVENT Cinemas.
Grab an EVENT Cinemas Gold Class Date Night, featuring movie tickets for two, dinner for two, desserts for two, drinks for two (you get the picture - three's a crowd), plus a popcorn to share once you're in the movie, all for just $80.
And this is the definition of date night. Relax in your own plush, fully-reclining armchair and put your feet up while watching the latest movies. Of course you'll be a little peckish: all the best dates involve food. Enjoy a burger and fries each - choose from Swiss chicken, beef or vegetarian - then perfectly complement that with a lip-smackingly good Kapiti Ice Cream sundae each, topped with a range of delectable goodies that probably aren't good for your waistline but are staples when it comes to dates of any kind. Wash it all down with a glass of house wine, beer or something a little less on the alcoholic side, and if you're still hungry pick at a bunch of popcorn during the movie itself.