We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
EnSalada Queen Street
$6 for a Wrap or Pita & Can of Coke or Coke Zero - Westfield Downtown or Graham St, City
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eat food that makes you feel good about yourself.
- Grab a wrap or pita and a can of Coke or Coke Zero for only $6 from EnSalada Westfield Downtown or Graham Street.
- Try this new and exciting way of eating healthy.
- Forget fast food and savour these deliciously fresh treats.
Eating a healthy lunch is a bit like getting up early to exercise—you feel fantastic when you're finished, and you know it's going to help you look great.
Grab a wrap or pita and a can of Coke or Coke Zero for only $6 from EnSalada Westfield Downtown or Graham Street.
At EnSalada they have something for everyone. They've got light-weight salads, wraps, and pitas, which are great if you're watching your calories. EnSalada also has a range of hunger-busting selections. The main reasons that they are loved by many are that they use freshly prepared home-made ingredients and ensure their salads aren't too fatty, oily, or heavy.
- Beef Booster: Beef, horseradish dressing, celery, onions, mushrooms, and capsicum.
- Indian Tandoori: Tandoori chicken, Greek yoghurt dressing, onions, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- Roast Veggie: Kumara, pumpkin, onions, green beans with lemon and coriander dressing.
- Caesar Melt: Chicken, bacon, anchovies dressing with grated cheese.
- Go Veggie: Falafel, onions, olives, cucumber, and tomatoes with mustard dressing.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.