We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Image & Likeness
$20 for a 30-Piece Emergency Road Side Tool Kit
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Always be prepared.
- Grab a 30-piece emergency road side tool kit from just $20.
- Features everything you need to make minor car repairs.
- Perfect for that hard-to-buy-for man in your life, or a lady who needs a helping hand this summer.
Cruising the country in the midst of almost-suffocating summer heat is the best thing about being a Kiwi. Realising the nearest garage is about 241 kilometres away, give or take, the moment your car splutters to a standstill is the moment you wish you lived in the heart of Tokyo where cars are never needed and only feet and stranger danger are relied upon. Pay just $20 for a 30-piece emergency road side tool kit to always be prepared.
- 1x booster cable
- 1x cotton glove
- 1x whistle
- 1x flash light
- 9x 1/4" socket set
- 1x slip-joint pliers
- 1x Phillips screwdriver
- 1x flat-head screwdriver
- 1x ulitility vinyl tape
- 1x spinner handle
- 6x terminals
- 1x tyre gauge
- 4x auto fuses
- 1x tough hard-shell case
- Measures 30cm x 8cm x 19.5xm
- Weighs 1.4kgs
More Great Auckland Deals
Xtreme Entertainment - Wairau
Black Sugar Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.