We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$199 for Six Months of IPL for One Large & One Small Area or $399 for Two Large & Two Small Areas (value up to $3,384)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Medical grade Ulase laser with integrated cooling guarantees comfort as well as fast and effective results.
- Grab six months of IPL treatments on one large area and one small area for just $199, or pay just $399 for six months of IPL treatments on two large areas and two small areas from Elysian Cosmetic and Laser.
- Get an effective way of dealing with unwanted body hair over a long period of time.
- Maintain smoothness through these warmer months.
The bits that make up our bodies are, as many medical professionals have previously stated, weird. Some of the bits have lots of other little bits coming out of them (many medical professionals refer to these bits with the complex technical term 'hairs'). Teach these annoying pokey-outy bits a lesson they won't forget for six months with this great deal.
Pay just $199 for six months of IPL treatments on one large area and one small area at Elysian Cosmetic and Laser, or pay just $399 for six months of IPL treatments on two large areas and two small areas.
Small areas are:
- Upper lip
Large areas are:
- Brazilian not including anus
- Lower arm
- Upper Arm
- 1/2 Back
Elysian Cosmetic and Laser are solely dedicated to making sure you get the hair removal results you want. You'll be treated by a professional using the most technologically advanced equipment to ensure your unwanted body hair is removed efficiently and effectively. The Ulase treatment is safe to undergo throughout summer so you'll have nothing to fear with this medical grade laser. This particular offer is heavy on the 'effectively' side of things, with half a year of treatments to make unwanted body hair a distant memory.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.