We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Elysian Cosmetic & Laser
$39 for One Ulase IPL Bikini or Underarm Session, $59 for Full Brazilian or $99 for Lower Leg (value up to $249)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get sassy for summer.
- Grab one Ulase IPL Bikini or Underarm session for $39 or a full Brazilian for $59 or a lower leg treatment for $99 from Elysian Cosmetic and Laser in Auckland.
- Experience the painless, effective and long term answer to unwanted hair.
- Let the professionals introduce you to this superb hair reduction treatment.
It’s hard to feel completely carefree when you are stripped down to your johns. But we have a little trick that will give you all the confidence you need this summer...
Embody the term ‘silky smooth’ when you grab one Ulase IPL Bikini or Underarm session for $39 or a full Brazilian for $59 or a lower leg treatment for $99 from Elysian Cosmetic and Laser in Auckland.
Let’s face it - hair that does not grow on our heads can be an irksome presence in our lives. It’s like an awkward guest that stays at a party, even when you’ve turned the lights on. That is why the folk at Elysian Cosmetic and Laser this ingenious and ground breaking treatment. Ulase IPL hair removal is a relatively painless treatment that, after a series of sessions, results in permanent hair reduction. Their staff are highly trained and experienced in using all equipment and will advise and assist with post (and in between) appointment care. Forget screamingly painful waxes and tedious shaves – Ulase IPL is the way forward.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.