We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Eight Point Two
$99 for a Five-Course Summer Menu for Two People (value $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The perfect Christmas gift to impress any fanatical foodie.
- Grab a five course summer menu for two at the multi-award winning Eight Point Two for just $99.
- Enjoy a culinary experience to remember at one of Metro’s 2012 Top 50 Restaurants.
- Awaken your senses with five delicious courses to match the mood of summer.
- Just a short ferry trip from the city to Birkenhead.
Whether it's a few grains of sand on your tongue, an accidental gulp of seawater or a rogue spray of suntan lotion, we're all familiar with certain tastes of summer. However, this deal concerns itself solely with exquisitely prepared and finely executed flavours of summer.
Multi-award winning restaurant Eight Point Two on Auckland’s North Shore welcomes you to the world of top-end dining with this delicious five course summer menu for two for just $99. This is where food matches the mood of summer, making for a fantastic foodie adventure:
Smoked Snapper, coconut, lychee, grapefruit, plantain
Mixed Mushroom Risotto, truffle, parmesan
Vanilla Confit Duck Leg, orange, bok choy, shitake, kumara
Raspberry & White chocolate Parfait, champagne marshmallow
This is the perfect Christmas gift for that favourite foodie in your life, or just call this a culinary gift to yourself and get ready to be wowed. This is your chance to explore the best of gourmet cuisine at an affordable price. So find out what the critics and awards judges have been raving about and head to Eight Point Two for an evening you'll never forget.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.