We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Eight Point Two
$99 for a Five-Course Summer Menu for Two People (value $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The perfect Christmas gift to impress any fanatical foodie.
- Grab a five course summer menu for two at the multi-award winning Eight Point Two for just $99.
- Enjoy a culinary experience to remember at one of Metro’s 2012 Top 50 Restaurants.
- Awaken your senses with five delicious courses to match the mood of summer.
- Just a short ferry trip from the city to Birkenhead.
Whether it's a few grains of sand on your tongue, an accidental gulp of seawater or a rogue spray of suntan lotion, we're all familiar with certain tastes of summer. However, this deal concerns itself solely with exquisitely prepared and finely executed flavours of summer.
Multi-award winning restaurant Eight Point Two on Auckland’s North Shore welcomes you to the world of top-end dining with this delicious five course summer menu for two for just $99. This is where food matches the mood of summer, making for a fantastic foodie adventure:
Smoked Snapper, coconut, lychee, grapefruit, plantain
Mixed Mushroom Risotto, truffle, parmesan
Vanilla Confit Duck Leg, orange, bok choy, shitake, kumara
Raspberry & White chocolate Parfait, champagne marshmallow
This is the perfect Christmas gift for that favourite foodie in your life, or just call this a culinary gift to yourself and get ready to be wowed. This is your chance to explore the best of gourmet cuisine at an affordable price. So find out what the critics and awards judges have been raving about and head to Eight Point Two for an evening you'll never forget.