We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Edible Gardens NZ
$50 for a $100 Garden Nursery Voucher (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grow your appetite for an edible garden.
- Grab a $100 voucher to spend on anything in the Edible Gardens and Plantetearth nurseries for just $50.
- Become more self-sufficient, save money and avoid nasty chemicals and additives.
- Transform your garden from a wilderness to a manicured entertainment area.
- Fill your table with freshly grown produce straight from the garden.
There's a reason Peter Rabbit snuck into Mr. McGregor's garden to eat all his fresh, wholesome produce - he was fed up with his mother serving him packaged, over-processed garbage from the supermarket. Low on taste and high on additives, the bunny just wanted more crunch for his munch.
There's nothing better than preparing a fresh meal with produce from your own garden, and we're all aware of the dangers of unknown chemicals lingering in our food. Do as Peter did and invest in your health with a visit to Edible Gardens. Grab a $100 voucher to spend on anything from the Edible Gardens and Plantetearth nurseries and pay just $50 for the lot.
Follow in the wake of the edible garden phenomenon that's sweeping the globe. And it's not just ever-increasing food prices or the desire to avoid nasty chemicals that's fuelling the trend. More and more people are realising that there are many health benefits to growing their own food supply. Get the kids involved too. There's nothing quite like introducing your children to the wonderment of new life in the garden. Keen to populate your gardens with a little colour and diversity? Wander the Plantetearth nursery and spend your voucher on just about anything fit for the garden, including soil.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.