We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$199 for One Night for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite at Edgewater Hotel Lake Wanaka incl. Full Cooked Buffet Breakfast & Full Use of Spa, Sauna &Tennis Courts (value $419)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab one night for two people in a one-bedroom suite at Edgewater, Lake Wanaka for just $199.
- Includes full cooked buffet breakfast for two
- Up to two extra people can stay for only $19 extra per person including breakfast (paid to hotel directly)
- Your package includes full use of the spa/sauna and tennis courts.
- Enjoy the luxury of your own private balcony or patio looking out across Lake Wanaka.
- Unwind after a day of skiing up the mountain with a well-earned soak in a spa pool or the sauna.
- Go to lovethesnow.co.nz to enter the draw to win a snow trip for four including flights from any domestic airport in NZ, accommodation, rental SUV, and two-day ski passes.
Pay just $199 for a one-night package for two people in a one-bedroom suite, including full cooked buffet breakfast, full use of the spa, sauna and tennis courts at Edgewater, Lake Wanaka. You can even make this an exciting family getaway, as up to two extra people can stay ($19 extra per person).
Edgewater Lake Wanaka is the perfect winter base. After an exhilarating - but tiring - day up the mountain skiing or snowboarding, there's nothing better than retiring to an elegant and contemporary room.
Your accommodation at Edgewater Lake Wanaka is a one bedroom suite with a balcony or a patio with uninterrupted mountain and lake views. Each suite also features a generous lounge and dining area with kitchenette to make you feel at home. As tempting as it would be to hibernate in your room, Edgewater Lake Wanaka have a range of facilities to tempt you out, like Sargoods breakfast restaurant and Wineglass Cafe and Bar, a sauna and spa pool facility, putting green, tennis courts, lakeside walking and mountain bikes and kayaks for hire. Come touch the seasons with Edgewater Lake Wanaka.
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.