We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$89 for Six Month 240L Bin Hire & Weekly Collection or $89 for Nine Month 120L Bin Hire Weekly Collection - Available for North Shore (Albany, Albany Heights, East Coast Bays)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't waste your money on rubbish bags, it's time to be economical.
- Get a weekly collection for six months for $89 or for nine months for $89.
- All you have to do is make sure your wheelie bin is on the kerbside during your collection day and Econowaste will do the rest.
- Wheelie bins are for general household waste only, so no concrete, soil, steel or items that can't be compacted.
Grab six month 240L wheelie bin hire and weekly collection for $89 or nine month 120L wheelie bin hire weekly collection for $89 from Econowaste.
Econowaste are in the business of taking out the trash. They are a New Zealand owned and operated company and have been for quite some time. Their wheelie bins are better than rubbish bags because you can throw your waste in them and not have to worry about the neighbourhood animals getting into them.
Visit www.econowaste.co.nz for collection days.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.