We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dynamic Web Solutions Ltd
$345 for Two Years Web Hosting & Domain Name Registration incl. Website with Content Management & Training (value $1,500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a domain name, hosting and self-drive web site with this exclusive GrabOne deal.
- Grab two years of hosting including a domain name, training and a content management system from Dynamic Web Solutions for just $345.
- Log in to your new web site and add your own pages and photos.
- Choose a design. Add a contact form or image gallery.
- Receive training and use your new skills to build and manage your website.
- Take your business online today.
Grab two years of hosting including a domain name, training and a content management system from Dynamic Web Solutions for just $345.
Your website will be hosted by Dynamic Web Solutions, while utilising a leading content management system allowing you to edit and manage your site's content. This deal includes training and orientation with the system. Your site could be smart-phone friendly and include social network integration to maximise your online presence.
You will receive all the tools needed to build and maintain your site, including:
- An open source content management system (WordPress) that you configure.
- A "theme" (design) selected by you.
- The ability resize and upload images.
- Access to our exclusive online training site.
- One hour of phone training to get you orientated.
Your Website could also...
- Have a contact form.
- Have an image gallery.
- Be "mobilised" (cut down for mobile viewing).
- Have social network integration.
Most web sites are tax deductible. Ask your accountant.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.