We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Computer Total Care - Authorised Service Centre
$39 for an Extensive WOF, Service & Tune-up of Your Computer (value $179)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure your computer is running efficiently and trouble-free.
- Grab an extensive WOF, service and tune-up of your computer from Computer Total Care, for only $39.
- Work performed by certified A+ Authorised Service Centre.
- Their computer technicians are very customer focused, and will keep you informed of your options during the repair process, and their work is fully guaranteed.
- Sorry hipsters, design kids and music peeps, this deal is only for Microsoft laptops and desktops.
If your computer enjoys sporadically shutting down, freezing, lagging and other reckless behaviour — don't throw it against the wall, in the pool or run it over with a lawnmower, simply take it to these computer experts.
Grab an extensive WOF, service and tune-up of your computer from Computer Total Care, for only $39.
Computer Total Care is a leading provider of computer support, repair and information technology services, providing comprehensive computer services to customers throughout Auckland. With today's deal you can get your computer back up to full speed with a little magic from these tech savvy geniuses. They trouble-shoot, diagnose, service, maintain and repair on-site. They can service most brands from Acer, Hewlett Packard, Compaq, Toshiba, Asus, Sony, Lenovo and Dell with fast turnaround, reliable service and affordable prices.
- Get your computer running faster and reliably with a performance tune-up
- Includes extensive hardware diagnostics and testing
- Receive all Windows updates to increase security and stability
- Professional defragmentation of hard drive
- Optimisation of start-up and Windows registry
- Clean-up unwanted/temporary files
- Removal of unwanted software
- Full virus check for spyware, malware and viruses
- Receive the latest versions of Adobe Flash Player & Adobe Acrobat Reader
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.