We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for a $50 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into a place that'll remind you of the Netherlands.
- Grab a $50 breakfast, lunch or dinner voucher for $25 at Dutch Delight in Birkenhead.
- Try their famous patat met (fries with Dutch mayonnaise) or a real Dutch apple pie.
- Peruse their Dutch books and knickknacks as take in the lively atmosphere.
There must be something in the water in the Netherlands. From Doutzen Kroes and Lara Stone to Karen Mulder and Bette Frank it would seem that out of this world beauty is the norm over there. We like to think it's caused by eating plenty of delicious Dutch cuisine.
Get $50 to spend on breakfast, lunch or dinner at Dutch Delight in Birkenhead for only $25 and get hooked on their delectable dishes.
Located in Birkenhead, this cute-as-a-button Dutch restaurant will make you feel like you're dining in the Netherlands. Creating a magical experience for every customer through the iconic Dutch knickknacks that line the walls and the tasty and authentic dishes, you'll be a big fan in no time. Their starters offer authentic treats that you'll adore. Dig into the patat kroket (Dutch croquette, goulash, beef or chicken with mustard) or enjoy their tasty bitterballen (crumbed ragout balls served with Dutch mustard). Their mains feature everything from prawn kebabs to pancakes featuring every kind of topping. Get to Birkenhead now for an authentic and exciting Dutch experience.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.