We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dum Mast Indian Restaurant
$30 for Two, $60 for Four or $90 for Six People incl. a Curry, Rice, Butter Naan & a House Beer or Wine Per Person (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop off in India for the night.
- Grab a curry, rice, butter naan and house beer or wine for two people for $30, four people for $60 or six people for $90 from Dum Mast Indian Restaurant in Auckland.
- Browse through their extensive menu, vegetarian options included.
- Relax in their friendly restaurant, perfect for group dining.
There are many things that one could do with their evening. Sit on the couch and watch re-runs of Friends, play chess by yourself, or actually hang out with real friends with some tasty food in front of you...
Have a night out with the gang when you grab a curry, rice, butter naan and house beer or wine for two people for $30, four people for $60 or six people for $90 from Dum Mast Indian Restaurant in Auckland.
A dinner out should be all about catching up, laughter, jokes, deep conversation and gorgeous food. At Dum Mast Indian Restaurant, you can select a meal for 2, 4 or 6 people and have yourself a wonderful night, whatever the occasion. Indulge in their wide selection of mouth watering Indian food. You can choose the ol’ favourite or adventure into new territory and try something flaming hot and wild!
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.