We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
D.R.I.L.L. Outdoor Fitness Bootcamp
$60 for a Six-Week Outdoor Fitness Bootcamp - Five Auckland Locations (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Drill down on your spring/summer fitness goals.
- Grab a six week outdoor fitness bootcamp with D.R.I.L.L for just $60.
- Try a high energy blend of x-training and sports conditioning.
- Get shape in a supportive team environment while enjoying the outdoors.
- Find out how much fun achieving goals and results can really be.
Okay, here's the drill - it's been a long, cold winter with only your telly remote and a bag of chips for comfort. Fresh air and exercise is a distant memory but now it's time to drill down and figure out what your spring/summer fitness goals are.
Get a six week outdoor fitness bootcamp with D.R.I.L.L for just $60. You'll get two sessions a week, at your choice of five Auckland locations in the city, on the North Shore, in Epsom or in Mt Eden. Check out the D.R.I.L.L website for more details on dates, times and locations.
D.R.I.L.L is not just another Auckland bootcamp, it's a fusion of x-training and sports conditioning in a high energy package. With over six years experience covering all fitness levels from beginners to elite athletes, they cater for individuals, sports teams and corporate groups and offer variety and challenge with no two workouts being the same. If you're ready to get down to business and love training in a supportive team environment while enjoying fresh air in stunning outdoor locations, then don't just imagine, get up and get moving and feel the power of D.R.I.L.L. Auckland Bootcamp - top level motivational outdoor training at it's finest. You'll never believe achieving goals and results could be so much fun.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.