We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for an iPhone 4/4S Home Button Repair, $99 for an iPod Touch or iPhone 4/4S Screen Repair, $199 for an iPad 1 - 4 or Samsung S3 Screen Repair or $299 for an iPhone 5 Screen Repair (value up to $449)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let a bung screen ruin your day.
- Grab an iPhone home button repair for only $49.
- Or pay only $99 for an iPod Touch 4th gen or iPhone 4/4s screen repair, $199 for iPad 1 - 4 or Samsung S3 blue or white screen repair or $299 for an iPhone 5 white or black screen repair.
- Experience, professional, efficient and friendly service.
Auto correct can be a real pain in the butt - particularly when it decides to take on the vocabulary of a dirty-minded pervert. Add a broken screen to the mix and who knows what kind of things you're saying to your boss, best friend or relatives.
- Pay $49 for an iPhone 4/4s home button repair
- Pay $99 for an iPod Touch 4th gen screen repair
- Pay $99 for an iPhone 4/4s screen repair
- Pay $199 for an iPad 1 - 4 screen repair
- Pay $199 for a Samsung S3 blue or white screen repair (for working LCD only)
- Pay $299 for an iPhone 5 white or black screen repair
If your beloved phone has taken a bit of a battering lately, then get that screen back to original condition with ease. Dr Mobiles Limited, are one of the leading telecommunication laboratory's in New Zealand. They cater for mobile phone repair, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S permanent unlock and remote unlock. You will be served by graduates who are highly trained and focus on client's needs. On top of that, they use only genuine parts for repairs, which are backed up by a 90-day return to base warranty. So give your phone the magic touch so that you can be back to full usability in no time.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.