We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dolly Boutique Ltd
$25 for a $50 In-Store Voucher or $50 for a $100 In-Store Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take on one of the universe's great mysteries this holiday season.
- Grab a $50 in-store voucher for $25 or a $100 voucher for $50 to use at any Dolly Boutique location.
- Check out their range of exclusive bracelets, necklaces and earrings, plus name-brand handbags from designers like Lily Bloom and Ralph Lauren.
Scientists at the underground Swiss lab of CERN have undergone massive experiments utilising particle accelerators and other highly sophisticated devices whose purposes no one really understands. While it was long believed that the research was meant to unravel just how the universe was created, it turns out they had another great mystery in mind: what to buy a woman for Christmas.
While experiments continue without a breakthrough, the minds at GrabOne offer you a brilliant alternative. Grab either a $50 in-store voucher for $25 or a $100 voucher for $50 to use at any Dolly Boutique location and give the gift of choice to a special lady in your life. Now you're thinking.
Dolly Boutique is your one-stop shop these holidays for everything that she wants. They have a range of brand-name handbags, including Lily Bloom, Ralph Lauren, Tyler Rodan and Tignanello, as well as exclusive jewellery direct from New York. Whatever your tastes are, you're sure to find something you or someone special will love at Dolly Boutique.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.