We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dolce Cacau Brazilian Artisan Chocolates
$26 for Four Personalised Christmas Chocolate Cards Gift incl. Auckland Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turn the Grinch's frown upside down in a jiffy.
- Grab four personalised Christmas chocolate gift cards from Docle Cacau Artisan Chocolate for only $26 including Auckland delivery.
- Stuck for a gift idea? What sane human does not like chocolate.
- Made with the finest ingredients, creativity and dedication; Docle Cacau Artisan Chocolat know all the secrets when it comes to making delectable chocolate treats.
- This gift will be truly unforgettable as you'll be able to have the name of the recipient engraved on the chocolate gift card.
Is there a Grinch in your life? Are you tired of trying to convince that special someone you're not decidedly insane for blaring Christmas carols 24/7? Has your tacky red and gold tinsel that you've strewn haphazardly on any available surface pushed them to the edge of nervous breakdown? Luckily for you, the GrabOne elves have discovered an easy way to make the most dedicated Grinch to fall in love with the festive season.
Win that special someone over by grabbing four personalised Christmas chocolate gift cards from Docle Cacau Artisan Chocolate for only $26 including Auckland delivery.
Unless you came down in the last shower, you should know chocolate is the way to anyone's heart. Gourmet chocolatiers Docle Cacau Artisan Chocolate have the perfect way for you to surprise the chocolate lover in your life. Nothing but the highest quality ingredients, passion and perfectionism go into these divine handmade chocolates. This gift will be extra special as you'll be able to have the name of the recipient engraved on the chocolate gift card.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.