We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Do Brazil Beauty Studio
Up to 63% off Female & Male Brazilians, Back Wax & Half Leg Waxing (value up to $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do as the Brazilians do and whip off that fuzzy hair in time for summer.
- Grab up to 63% off female and male waxing with Do Brazil Beauty Studio.
- Pay $29 for a female Brazilian or $19 for a female half-leg wax.
- Pay $35 for a male Brazilian or $19 for a male back wax.
- Valid for weekday appointments between 9.00am and 7.00pm.
- Visit the website to schedule your appointment online.
The bodies strewn across Cococabana beach in Rio are so smooth and fuzz-free that if one, sole hair is found anywhere within a ten-mile radius, the Polícia are immediately called and everyone's strip-searched for more offending articles.
Follow the Brazilians' stellar example and prep yourself for a hair-free summer. Grab up to 63% off female and male waxing with Do Brazil Beauty Studio. And today you've got options:
- Pay $29 for a female Brazilian wax;
- Pay $35 for a male Brazilian wax;
- Pay $19 for a female half-leg wax;
- Or pay $19 for a male back wax.
There's an expression which relates to being 'as smooth as a baby's bum.' Well, it's quite likely a baby's derriere is pretty rough compared to your average Brazilian. Do Brazil Beauty Studio specialises in professional Brazilian waxing. They have a highly-trained team of Brazilians on-hand to provide a comfortable and relaxed service - even if you're new to waxing. It's not all about the Brazilians though: the salon also uses top-quality New Zealand products, manufactured with natural ingredients in Nelson, plus they offer plenty of other services including eyebrow shaping and full-body treatments to get you looking your best.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.