We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Diwine Bar & Restaurant
$65 for Two Tickets to Mike King, a Hot & Cold Platter to Share & a Bottle of Wine (value $119)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Your tummy will love you after this one.
- Grab 2 tickets to Mike King, a hot and cold platter to share and a bottle of wine from Diwine Bar & Restaurant in Auckland for just $65.
- Enjoy 2 hours of New Zealand’s best comedian – Mike will have a story or two to tell ya.
- Relax after a hard year with a bottle of the good stuff and some grub.
Fed up with all those po-faced, stressed out Christmas shoppers you bump into on lunch break at work? Piles of pre-holiday paper work getting you down? Time that we put a stop to all of that nonsense.
Give that belly of yours a workout when you grab 2 tickets to Mike King, a hot and cold platter to share and a bottle of wine from Diwine Bar & Restaurant in Auckland for just $65.
There is nothing quite like a good belly laugh to brighten your spirits! Come along to the gorgeous Diwine Bar & Restaurant on Friday 21st December for some well earned hilarity. Mike King, home grown comedian, will rock your world. Teamed with a bottle of scrumptious wine and a hot and cold platter, this incredible bloke with have you rolling in your seats. Come on, treat your favourite person to two hours of pure, Mikey magic. The show will start at 8:30pm, seating starts from 6:15pm – get in quick.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.