We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Dive Zone Bay Of Islands
$89 for a Six-Hour Introduction to Ocean Scuba Diving in the Bay of Islands for One Person & $100 Voucher off PADI Open Water Dive Course or $169 for Two People & Two $100 Vouchers (value up to $560)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore some new depths with this perfect-for-summer deal.
- Grab a six-hour introduction to ocean scuba diving in the Bay of Islands for one person for only $89, or pay just $169 for two people.
- Also receive a $100 off voucher for a PADI open water dive course.
- All necessary gear provided.
- Ideal Christmas present for someone who's always wanted to give scuba a try.
It doesn't matter how much Tolstoy you read or how many foreign films you watch – you'll never get as deep as you could with today's deal. If you've been holding your breath for a chance to explore a new part of the world this summer, then your long wait is over.
Grab a six-hour introduction to ocean scuba diving for one person in the Bay of Islands with Dive Zone Bay of Islands for only $89, or pay just $169 for two people. With either deal you'll also receive $100 off a PADI open water dive course.
Let the team at Dive Zone Bay of Islands show you the ropes with this six-hour introduction in the calm waters of beautiful Matauri Bay. You'll learn about your scuba equipment as well as basic skills and safety rules, get comfortable with breathing underwater and get to make friends in a fun learning environment. All the dive gear you'll need is included – plus you'll receive $100 off a PADI open water dive course.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.