We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Dilani Image & Fashion
$145 for a Makeover Session with Your Own Professional Stylist (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn all about which outfits work for you and which ones you should turn your back on.
- Grab a makeover session with your own professional stylist at Dilani Image and Fashion for $145.
- Gain the confidence you need to dress to impress every single day.
- Take advantage of your stylist's extensive knowledge and experience in the field of personal styling.
If your current look doesn't scream 'confidence' and 'pizazz', then it's safe to say that you're in need of a image overhaul - and there's no better time to start than right now.
Grab a makeover session with a professional stylist at Dilani Image and Fashion for $145.
Bringing years of experience and personal flair to the table, the team at Dilani will take you through a top-to-toe analysis of your current image and work towards achieving the look you've always wanted. You'll learn what shapes and styles to avoid and what colours and outfits suit your body best.
Your 1.5 hour session includes:
- Style and image analysis
- Colour analysis
- Makeup session
- One year VIP club membership which lets you and your friends enjoy $145 discounted flat rate for all other services (except personal shopping which is $125 per hour
- A report on your body shape, colour season, and face shape and corresponding recommendations
Please note: Coupon expires in March however if you book before then you may redeem after that month.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.