We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for a Full Day Digital Photography Workshop (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to wield your digital camera like a pro.
- Grab a full day digital photography course on the 16th of February from On The Road Events for just $79.
- Develop your eye and knowledge of all things photography.
- Study under Annabel Ward Patton, a professional photographer with over 15 years industry experience.
- Gift vouchers available on request and will be posted before Christmas.
We can learn to do almost everything from YouTube video tutorials these days, including ninja origami, hard-boiled egg peeling, and how to apply make up like Angelina Jolie. However the digital photography tutorial seems to be limited to showing you how to download the Instagram app. But we all know that for the photos we want to remember forever, rather than upload to twitter, an app just won't do.
Develop your digital photography skills. Grab a full day digital photography course from On The Road Events for just $79.
Class runs on Saturday the 16th of February from 10am - 3pm in central Auckland. It covers composition for portraits, landscapes, motion and more, posing your subjects, lighting, as well as basic digital camera operation along with computer and Photoshop skills. Additional classes may be added pending demand.
Photography doesn’t just showcase a fleeting moment, it gives you a memory you can see for a lifetime. Why not make your memories evocative and powerful by taking photos that perfectly capture the joy and emotion of those moments. With today’s digital cameras, if the photos you take are disappointing, it’s probably your lack of photography know-how that’s letting you down.
Just one photography workshop with Annabel (professional photographer with over 15 years industry experience) will help you get the best from your digital camera, so you can take photos you’ll be proud to show your family and friends. It's also an excellent gift for any budding photographer. The course is loaded with tips and tricks and will change the way you take photos forever. All you need to bring with you is your camera, and your enthusiasm for taking unforgettable photos. You’ll have a fantastic time with like-minded people in a fun, laid-back environment.
More Great Auckland Deals
White Smile Parnell
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.