We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 61% off 20x28cm & 30x30cm 30-Page Hard Cover Photo Books incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $92)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a laugh with blasts from the past.
- Grab a 20x28cm for $29 or a 30x30cm personalised hard cover photo book for $35, including delivery, from Diamond Photo.
- Put together an entertaining collection of bad hair cuts, bad clothes and good times.
That pixie crop hairdo that you thought made you look like Winona Ryder. Those coloured jeans in vivid shades of red, orange, yellow and green that did actually make you look like a character from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Thinking back on our past style choices, we may well wonder 'did I actually go out in public looking like that?'
Seeing is believing and there will always be photographic evidence to remind us of our fashion flops. The good news is, all of your friends and family are right there in the photos with you, looking just as ridiculous. Have a good laugh looking back with up to 61% off a 30-page personalised hard cover photo books including nationwide delivery from Diamond Photo. There are two different options for you to choose from:
- Pay $29 for a 20x28cm hard cover book with 30 page sides
- Pay $35 for a 30x30cm hard cover book with 30 page sides
All you have to do is upload your favourite pics and design your book, then Diamond Photo will do the rest. Your photo book will look polished, professional and is sure to impress if you're putting one together as a gift.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.