We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$59 for a 30 x 100cm Panoramic Canvas Print, or $119 for 50 x 150cm incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $449)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- An elephant never forgets – we humans need a little help remembering.
- Grab a personalised panoramic canvas print from Diamond Photo starting from just $59, including nationwide delivery.
- Choose your size - 30x100cm or 50x150cm.
- Sort through your photos and pick your favourites to be turned into works of art to display in your home.
An elephant never forgets – nature's way of compensating for their inability to operate a camera or use the Internet.
Remember your favourite people and places with personalised panoramic canvas prints from Diamond Photo in the size of your choice:
- Pay $59 for a 30cm x 100cm canvas
- Pay $119 for a 50cm x 150cm canvas
Diamond Photo offer plenty of products to help you decorate and personalise your life. From canvases, and photo blocks to mugs and more, their quality is unbeatable. These stunning canvases are the perfect addition to any living room or hallway. Bust out those photos and choose your favourites to be printed on a beautiful canvas which comes professionally gallery wrapped. Click the buy button now and look forward to hanging some memories on the walls.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.