We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 65% off 50-Page Personalised Photo Books incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $129)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Gather your favourite images and share them as a creative gift this Christmas.
- Grab up to 65% off 50 page hard cover photo books including nationwide delivery from Diamond Photo.
- Keep all your memories in one safe place.
- Free your images from the files in your computer.
Being a hoarder is nothing to be proud of. If your computer is packed with images galore with little hope of being held in the hands of an actual human then you need to clean up your act and get your favourite snaps organised.
Gran up to 65% off 50 page hard cover personalised photo books including nationwide delivery from Diamond Photo and choose from the following options:
- Pay $37 for a 20x28cm photobook
- Pay $42 for a 30x30cm photobook
- Pay $45 for an A3 photobook
Diamond Photo know all about collecting and treasuring life's important moments. Hard cover photo books will protect your favourite moments in the form of a stunning and high quality book. And you barely have to lift a finger! Simply upload your favourite pictures to the Diamond Photo site and voila. You'll receive a photo book containing plenty of interesting moments to share with your friends.
More Great Auckland Deals
Golden Fingers Thai Massage
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.