We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$70 for a Kids' Birthday Party for up to 10 Kids incl. Entry into Skate Park & Goody Bag for Birthday Child (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the mess out of your home.
- Grab a kids' birthday party for up to to 10 kids at Dialled Indoor Skatepark for only $70.
- Relax while the kids tire themselves out at the skate park for a few hours.
- It's indoor, so there'll be no cancellations.
- Bring along cakes and treats to keep the little skaters energised!
Every year your child's birthday parties seems to be a joyous occasion for everyone but you. While the guests are having the time of their lives, you're stuck with cooking, dishes and constantly on the look out for carpet stains.
If the thought of hosting another birthday party frightens you, then you should keep the troublemakers out of your home by grabbing a kids' birthday party for up to to 10 kids at Dialled Indoor Skatepark for only $70.
Whether your kids are seasoned pros or absolute amateurs, they'll have a great time cycling, skating and scootering around the Dialled Indoor Skate Park. The organisers at the venue never forget about the importance of safety, and the use of helmets is compulsory at all times. You are invited to bring along cakes and treats to ensure that the kids stay energised for their entire visit to the park. If you grab this deal, the kids will love you for it - and you won't even have to hide away all your valuable items!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.