We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$12 for Two Entries to Auckland's Newest Indoor Skate Park (value $24)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your bike, scooter or board ready to get in on the indoor action.
- Grab two entries into New Zealand’s biggest indoor skate park, Dialled Indoor Skatepark in Auckland and pay just $12.
- Keep the kids busy these school holidays.
- Take your skateboard, scooter or bike for a ride in New Zealand’s biggest and best indoor skatepark.
Busting out sweet moves on your board around the local library may seem like fun, but when the librarian retaliates by hurtling dictionaries with her peculiarly strong arm, it may pay to find a new place to go.
Well thanks to today's deal you can grab your stunt scooter, BMX or board and head to this sweet indoor venue, no matter the weather for two entries, for only $12.
This gigantic indoor park is one of New Zealand’s skating gems. Dialled Indoor Skatepark was built, used and run by professionals, and is a playground of ramps and special features you won’t find anywhere else in the country, including a foam pit! Perfect for those wanting to show off and practice their latest moves, whether it's on stunt scooter, BMX or skateboarding.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.