We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
DHL Express New Zealand
Up to 70% off DHL International Air Freight Packages to UK, USA, China & Australia with Delivery in Time for Christmas (value up to $775)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ship your love, in the form of heavy gifts, around the world.
- Grab up to 70% off international shipping from DHL to UK, USA, China and Australia with delivery in time for Christmas.
- Trust the leader in international shipping with your parcels these holidays.
- Break free from being limited to what can fit in an envelope, and give aunt Sally what she really deserves.
Every year we find the perfect Christmas gifts for those overseas relatives. But alas the shipping usually costs more than the product, and we have to resort to a lame card with some cash in it. Behold DHL is here, and now you can make sure your aunt gets that hand carved scale model of the Stone Henge.
Grab up to 70% off international shipping from DHL to UK, USA, China and Australia with delivery in time for Christmas.
- 10kg to Australia for $88
- 25kg to Australia for $160
- 10kg to China for $135
- 25kg to China for $210
- 10kg to USA for $140
- 25kg to USA for $225
- 10kg to UK for $175
- 25kg to UK for $245
- 10kg Shipments - 39cm x 34cm x 24cm
- 25kg Shipments - 45cm x 44cm x 36cm
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.