We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Dental World Papakura
$79 for a Dental Exam, Two X-Rays & a Professional Clean (value $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure your teeth are in tip top condition.
- Grab a dental exam, two x-rays and a professional clean at Dental World Papakura for $79.
- Discover any problems sooner rather than latter.
- Have a highly qualified dentist rid your teeth of plaque that's built up over time.
From putting off that big assignment to leaving the lawns untouched for months, uni students and lazy husbands can tell you a thing or two about procrastination. When it comes to having our teeth regularly checked, every single one of us are guilty at delaying for too long.
Pay $79 for a dental exam, two x-rays and a professional clean at Dental World Papakura and ensure your pearly whites stay healthy and bright for the summer.
Treating everyone from children to busy professionals, Dental World Papakura boasts modern facilities and a wonderful team of experienced dentists. Whether you need your teeth out, dentures in, or a simple cleaning, their highly skilled team can take care of you. You'll undergo a full dental exam and two x-rays to locate any dental issues before they get worse. Finishing up with a cleaning to rid your teeth of plaque and other nasties that tend to build up over time, you'll walk out with fresh and clean pearly whites.
More Great Auckland Deals
Arboreal Tree Care Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.