We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Dental Studio 114
Up to 51% off Crowns & Check-up (value up to $7,440)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't put off getting that costly crown anymore.
- Grab up to 51% off crowns and a check-up at Dental Studio 114.
- Get one crown, or up to six.
- Combining 70 years of experience with two dentists and an oral hygienist, Dental Studio 114 are a committed team.
- Treating patients effectively with a full diagnosis, disclosure, explanation of options and 100% support - their simple, but effective, philosophy.
There's nothing regal about enduring tooth pain, but countless people avoid that trip to the dentist like it's the guillotine, afraid of high prices and cringe-worthy service. Don't put off getting that costly crown anymore. Today you can get up to 51% off the normal price at Dental Studio 114, with a full check-up included as well.
- Get one crown for $620
- Get two crowns for $1,230
- Get three crowns for $1,820
- Get four crowns for $2,410
- Get five crowns for $3,000
- Get six crowns for $3,590
Dental Studio 114 are a committed team of two dentists and an oral hygienist who have a simple treatment philosophy. They aim to be effective by diagnosing conditions, disclosing them to you, explaining all treatment options and supporting your choice 100%. If you suffer from tooth decay, tooth cracks or if your tooth has been damaged by root canal treatment, then a crown might be the best solution for you. Although crowns can be expensive, they offer an aesthetic solution to the bigger problems in your mouth. Dental Studio 114 will give you a thorough checkup, and their professional staff will ensure that your oral issues are rectified as painlessly as possible. Don't take a chance with your teeth, because you might end keeping them in a glass on your bedside table.
More Great Auckland Deals
Plume, the Vineyard Restaurant, Matakana
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.