We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Delicious Italian Cuisine - Grey Lynn
From $49 for a Two-Course Lunch or Dinner for Two or Four People (value up to $246)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get whisked away to one of the most romantic places in the world without even leaving Auckland.
- Grab a two-course meal for two or four people at Delicious starting from $49.
- Choose from an array of lunch or dinner options.
- Feast on a range of authentic Italian mains, including gnocchi, ravioli, risotto, and other pastas.
GrabOne is all about offering you ultimate value and today's Premium deal is no exception. Not only will you enjoy a night of fine dining, but also a culinary escape to the canals of Venice, the grounds of the Roman Coliseum, and the shores of Cinque Terre with every decadent mouthful.
Grab a two-course meal, including a drink, at Delicious Italian Cuisine.
- Pay $49 for two lunch mains, two desserts, and two coffees for two people
- Pay $79 for four lunch mains, four desserts, and four coffees for four people
- Pay $79 for two dinner mains, two desserts, and two glasses of wine for two people, or
- Pay $149 for four dinner mains, four desserts, and a bottle of wine for four people.
You can leave your passport at home for this journey into the heart of Italian cuisine; let the maestros at Delicious whisk you away with a main of your choice, dessert, and – depending on your lunch or dinner choice – a gourmet coffee or a glass of wine. Choose from mouth-watering pasta options like pappardelle, tortelloni, or tagliatelle. Their ever-changing cabinet is always showcasing a delicious selection of Italian desserts, with each day bringing with it a delectable surprise.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.