We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
DeBase Music Centre
$189 for 10 Half-Hour Beginner Guitar Group Lessons incl. Guitar, Guitar Carry Bag & Professional Recording Session (value $528)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the basics and discover a new passion.
- Grab 10 half-hour guitar group lessons with Debase Studio for $189.
- Receive a guitar, carry bag and a professional recording session.
- Learn from expert instructors who love music as much as you.
You may tell your parents that you'd love to be a doctor or lawyer, but the truth is you're terrified of blood, and office jobs just ain't your thing. Ease them into the idea of having a rock star child with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $189 for 10 half-hour beginner guitar group lessons including guitar, carry bag and a professional recording session with Debase Studio. This deal is valid for term two (25th March - 20th May) and three (27th May-29th July) only.
This rocking deal will have you learning all the basics of guitar under the tuition of an experienced and passionate teacher. In a class with no more than eight people, you'll be taken through basic cords, strumming and much more. With a guitar and carry case included, you'll have all the tools you need to unleash your inner rock star. You'll also enjoy a professional recording session so you can show off your skills to everyone.
2013 term timetable
- Term one: 14th January - 18th March
- Term two: 25th March - 20th May
- Term three: 27th May - 29th July
- Term four: 5th August - 7th October
- Term five: 14th October - 16th December
Today’s deal is for term two and term three.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.