We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$23 for a $50 Online Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Satisfy your inner child, who still sketches bunnies on their boring legal pad.
- Grab a $50 online voucher from Little Dot for only $23.
- Give the perfect Christmas gift for that playful, creative person you know, or full fill your own desires.
- Enjoy and experience products designed and made with passion and love.
It can be hard to find inspiration at times. When the world seems drab and cliché when a blank page is more of a void than an opportunity. Behold, joy and inspiration is here, and is found is a quirky and playful combination of fashion and stationary.
Grab some "Fashionery" from Little Dot. Pick up a $50 online store voucher for just $23.
Things all started in a moment on a day in 2006 (it could have been a Tuesday) when Little Dot didn’t exist. Then three seconds later, it did. With the passion to create stationery that's like a fashion accessory. Little Dot is an original New Zealand brand, formed from the dreams of an artist and ﬁnished by a product design perfectionist. Made with all their hearts. Each piece is interwoven with beauty, meaning and laughter. (Apples and chairs are VIP). Combined with the world’s ﬁnest papers and fabrics, Little Dot fashionery isn’t just cute, its quality is startling.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.