We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$59 for One Person or $79 for Two People for an Eight-Week Beginners' Salsa Course (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invigorate your relationship with a bit of the romance dance.
- Grab a eight weeks of beginners' salsa lessons for $59 for one person or $79 for a couple at Dance Pro.
- Launch your new dance moves with a course starting January 15th, 2013.
- Enjoy the freedom of salsa and unleash your inner Latino.
Women find a man that can dance super sexy so if the closest you've got to doing the salsa is eating a jar of it with your corn chips, maybe it's time to get your partner and grab some lessons.
Grab a eight weeks of beginners' salsa lessons for $59 for one person or $79 for a couple at Dance Pro. Classes are held on Tuesdays from 6.00pm to 7.00pm for eight consecutive weeks from January 15th.
This hot eight week course will teach you all the fundamentals you need to understand the basics of salsa, allowing you to show off your twists and turns on the dancefloors of Auckland. So direct that heat in your feet somewhere new and enjoy tripping the light fantastic using those fabulous hips God gave you. You'll never complain about them again.
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Sal's Authentic New York Pizza Browns Bay
Black Sugar Grill - Mission Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.