We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$59 for One Person or $79 for Two People for an Eight-Week Beginners' Salsa Course (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invigorate your relationship with a bit of the romance dance.
- Grab a eight weeks of beginners' salsa lessons for $59 for one person or $79 for a couple at Dance Pro.
- Launch your new dance moves with a course starting January 15th, 2013.
- Enjoy the freedom of salsa and unleash your inner Latino.
Women find a man that can dance super sexy so if the closest you've got to doing the salsa is eating a jar of it with your corn chips, maybe it's time to get your partner and grab some lessons.
Grab a eight weeks of beginners' salsa lessons for $59 for one person or $79 for a couple at Dance Pro. Classes are held on Tuesdays from 6.00pm to 7.00pm for eight consecutive weeks from January 15th.
This hot eight week course will teach you all the fundamentals you need to understand the basics of salsa, allowing you to show off your twists and turns on the dancefloors of Auckland. So direct that heat in your feet somewhere new and enjoy tripping the light fantastic using those fabulous hips God gave you. You'll never complain about them again.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Fridge Cafe, Kingsland
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.