We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
D'Aguiar: hair. skin. nails
$105 for a Full Set of D’Aguiar Pro Makeup, Brushes & a Pro Wallet incl. Nationwide Delivery from D’Aguiar Pro Makeup Brushes (value $419)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- D’Aguiar Pro makeup brushes were designed by professional make-up artist Rachael D’Aguiar, all 17 brushes in the set have been hand made and hand cut to the finest quality.
- Grab a full set of D’Aguiar Pro Makeup brushes and a pro wallet from D’Aguiar Pro Makeup Brushes.
- Now you can get your own full set of professionally designed brushes, just like those used by the experts, without having to spend hundreds of dollars!
It's not that you mind getting up in the morning, it's just that you dread putting your makeup on with your old, rough brushes. Get today's deal and for just $105 you can get a full set of D'Aguiar Pro makeup brushes and a pro wallet from D'Aguiar Pro Makeup.
- Blusher/Cheek Brush: Rounded and soft for subtle blush application. Made with pony hair. Retail Value $37
- Brow/Lash Combination: Raccoon hair gives a strong bristle to be able to brush unruly brows into place. The lash comb is for separating lashes to make the most of them. Retail Value $14
- Concealor Brush: A smaller version of the foundation brush great for spot application to cover blemishes. Retail Value $17
- Face Contour Brush: Angled for easy creation of cheekbones. Designed to blend by itself so that the illusion is very natural looking. Made with pony hair for softness. Retail Value $37
- Fan Brush: Great for getting into those difficult corners around the nose etc or for applying less powder to the entire face than the powder brush would. Retail Value $30
- Fine Tip Eyeliner: Fine and firm to create defined lines. Use with eyeshadow in the upper lash line to create a full look to the lashes or with liquid for vivid accents. Made with sable. Retail Value $15
- Foam Applicator + 3 refills: Use to sweep colour over the entire lid or use its tip to make soft lines around the eyes. Retail Value $10
- Foundation Brush: Flexible and soft enough to easily move and blend foundation over the face. It will make your foundation go so much further! Used in stroking motions for less coverage or dabbing movements to create a flawless heavier coverage. Made of synthetic fibres so they don’t absorb the creamy foundation product. Retail Value $37
- Large Sable Eyeshadow Brush: A flat shaped brush with a firmness to it. Great for precise application or for making a linear fashion look. Retail Value $25
- Lip Brush: Rounded to a fine tip to make precise lines. Made of sable. Retail Value $20
- Powder Face Brush: The largest and softest of our range made from goat hair. Used to spread powder softly over large areas. Good for loose or pressed powder. Retail Value $45
- Slant Eyeshadow Brush: Your tool for creating smoky eyes brilliantly. Perfect for softly lining upper and lower lids. Made from sable. Retail Value $22
- Small Sable Eyeshadow Brush: A flat shaped brush with a firmness to it. Great for precise application or for making a linear fashion look. Retail Value $22
- Small Super Blender Brush: Made with pony hair for softness. This is a staple of anyone’s makeup tools. Use it to blend and to create contours subtly on your eyes. Retail Value $22
- Socket Blender Brush: The makeup brush for dummies! So soft and rounded that is literally applies makeup to the correct place and blends it itself! Great for creating a soft natural look. Made with pony hair. Retail Value $25
- Super Blender Brush: Tightly packed sable hair giving the brush a medium firmness. Great for sweeping application when held width-ways or can be used for more detail when used length-ways. Retail Value $28
- Wand: Use to sweep through brows or to take any clumps out that mascara has left behind. Retail Value $8
- Pro Wallet: Perfectly designed to hold all your D’Aguiar Pro Brushes. Room for 18 Brushes. Faux leather. Retail Value $30
Rachael has been a makeup artist for over 10 years and has tutored for Trucco and Sebastian Make-up. Her work has featured at prestigious events such as Wella Trend Vision and she has been the first choice makeup artist of many magazines such as Bride and Groom. Her brushes, which are ‘animal cruelty free’ have been featured in magazines including Next and Girlfriend.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.