We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for $45 Food & Beverage Voucher for Lunch or Dinner (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You don't have to battle the seven seas to get a deliciously spiced meal.
- Grab a $45 food and beverage voucher for a lunch or dinner at Curry Mantra for only $20.
- Enjoy the cuisine of Maharashtra along with famous Indian curries.
- Heat yourself from the inside out with the delicious spices of India.
Once upon a time, some spices like pepper and cloves were so valuable you could pay your rent with them. The likes of cinnamon and nutmeg were once such a hot commodity that nations would sail across vast oceans just to get their hands on some tasty spices.
Luckily for you, you only have to drive to Hillsborough for a delicious meal flavoured with the best Indian spices. Grab a $45 lunch or dinner food and beverage voucher for Curry Mantra for only $20.
Curry Mantra brings the cuisine from Maharashtra in the western region of India right to our doorstep. In the heart of Hillsborough, Curry Mantra brings you Tandoor oven fusion entrees, fusion canapes like crisp puffed bread crostinis, battered oyster fritters, sea food curries from the coastal regions, extreme spicy fire cracker chicken, and delectable desserts along with all favourite Indian curries.
More Great Auckland Deals
Good Home - Birkenhead
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.