We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$17 for the Ultimate Theme Park & Museum Pass at Crystal Mountain (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the kids out of trouble these school holidays.
- Pay just $17 for an all-day ultimate pass per person to Crystal Mountain, including all-day access to the Crystal Mine Museum, animal park, roller coaster and bungy tramp, Crystal Mountain Express Train and pony rides.
- See New Zealand's largest display of minerals and crystals from all around the world.
- Get up close and personal with a replica T-Rex head, as well as all of your kids' favourite animals.
- Discover the real gem of the Waitakeres for yourself.
- Please note, today's deal is valid only on weekends or during school holidays.
School holidays aren't the easiest periods of time to deal with - it's hard enough figuring out what do with the kids on a weekend.
Pay just $17 for an ultimate theme park and museum per person at Crystal Mountain, and discover the gem of the Waitakeres for yourself these school holidays. Enjoy all-day access to the Crystal Mine Museum, animal park, Gonzales Roller Coaster, bungy trampoline, Crystal Mountain express train and pony rides - and to make the deal even sweeter, you'll also receive one bag of animal food.
At Crystal Mountain you'll find a fun experience perfect for the whole family. Kicking off with New Zealand's largest selection of crystals and minerals from all around the world, many rare and beautiful specimens are both on display and available to purchase. Get up close and personal with fossils and a replica T-Rex head - just as well that thing isn't alive these days! Check out the miniature farm complete with pony rides, where you and your children can get up close and personal with all your favourite animals, including llamas, alpaccas, peacocks and geese. If you're after a little more adventure, strap yourself into the Gonzales Roller Coaster or boingboingboing your way to hilarity on the four-in-one bungy trampoline. Entry to the park and museum is free for children two years and under. Please note, today's deal is valid only on weekends or during school holidays.