We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Crystal Harbour Restaurant
$89 for a Four-Course Chinese Banquet for Two Incl. Two Glasses of Wine (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in the spirit of summer.
- Grab a four-course Chinese banquet for two, including two glasses of wine, at Crystal Harbour Restaurant for just $89.
- Enjoy fine dining at one of Auckland's premium Chinese restaurants.
- Dig into four courses of authentic Chinese cuisine.
Winter may be a time for staying inside and cooking hearty food, but we all know summer's better suited to relaxation whilst being lavished with delicious cuisine. By a stroke of luck in the space-time continuum, China just so happens to be in winter, while us Kiwis are enjoying easy living under the summer sun. In celebration of this, GrabOne's offering a Premium deal of the most tantalising sorts.
Grab a four-course Chinese banquet for two, including two glasses of wine, at Crystal Harbour Restaurant for just $89.
Crystal Harbour Restaurant offers fist-class Chinese cuisine in Auckland's Viaduct. Selected as a Top 100 Restaurant by Metro Magazine in 2011, Crystal Harbour's dining area is a gorgeous open space, beautifully decorated, and perfect for your next night out. Top this decadent four-course meal with two glasses of your choice of Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon or Syrah, and you have the perfect meal.
- Course One:
Scallop and prawn dumplings (four pieces)
- Course Two:
Stir-fried lobster with ginger and spring onion (approx. 550g)
- Course Three:
Stir-fried wagyu beef with foie gras on sizzling hot plate
- Course Four:
Ice cream balls
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.