We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$39 for a Full Set of Glamorous or Natural Eyelashes (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ever fancied a flutter?
- Grab a full set of glamorous or natural eyelashes at Crystal Beauty in Auckland and pay just $39.
- Let the highly skilled and friendly beauticians meticulously apply these silk lash extensions to each individual lash.
- Feel confident, beautiful and sensuous—ready for any occasion.
Fed up of slapping fakies on your eyes with that glue that smells vaguely corrosive? Probably time to sort out something a little more permanent and a little less hazardous.
Give yourself a treat that will last for weeks when you grab a full set of glamorous or natural eyelashes at Crystal Beauty in Auckland and pay just $39.
No more fiddling around with mascara and lash curlers in the morning, just wake up and walk out of the house with full, eye catching and natural looking lashes. These wonderful little silk lashes are carefully applied to each individual lash and are FDA EDA approved. The lovely ladies at Crystal Beauty recommend you retouch them every three to four weeks or you can let them fall out naturally over about eight weeks. You will be strutting around like a fancy peacock after the Crystal Beauty girls are through with you.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.