We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$75 for a Four-Week Gates of Fire Boot Camp (value $340)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Burn more fat, build muscle and see results fast.
- Grab the four-week Gates of Fire Outdoor Strength and Conditioning Programme with CrossFit Newmarket for $75.
- Perfect Xmas gift to use in 2013 for that post holiday body
- Push your body to the limits with an exercise that combines the principals of basic gymnastics and cardiovascular training.
This awesome strength and conditioning program will be again run by trainers from the Royal NZ Navy using both CrossFit Method and traditional military fitness training systems for the Gates program. This bootcamp will have you lean and mean in no time at all and will help shed those unwanted Christmas kilos. Be inspired by those around you and and train like you've never trained before.
Pay just $75 for a four-week Gates of Fire Boot Camp with CrossFit Newmarket, and see your body transition to one that's strong, healthy and toned.
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning programme for many police academies and tactical operations units, champion martial artist and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide. The CrossFit programme is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience.
You'll participate in ten 45-minute training sessions three times a week over four weeks using body weight, sandbags and other heavy things including each other - you'll even climb trees! Push, pull, bend, twist, jump, lunge and sprint, then stretch. Gates of Fire aims to increase your quality of your life through movement, and improve the connection between your body, mind and soul.
Today's deal entitles you to three Gates of Fire sessions a week for four consecutive weeks, at the intake of your choice. Either 21st Jan to 11th Feb OR 4th to 29th March. Sessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 6am each day.
More Great Auckland Deals
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.