We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$75 for a Four-Week Gates of Fire Boot Camp (value $340)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Burn more fat, build muscle and see results fast.
- Grab the four-week Gates of Fire Outdoor Strength and Conditioning Programme with CrossFit Newmarket for $75.
- Perfect Xmas gift to use in 2013 for that post holiday body
- Push your body to the limits with an exercise that combines the principals of basic gymnastics and cardiovascular training.
This awesome strength and conditioning program will be again run by trainers from the Royal NZ Navy using both CrossFit Method and traditional military fitness training systems for the Gates program. This bootcamp will have you lean and mean in no time at all and will help shed those unwanted Christmas kilos. Be inspired by those around you and and train like you've never trained before.
Pay just $75 for a four-week Gates of Fire Boot Camp with CrossFit Newmarket, and see your body transition to one that's strong, healthy and toned.
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning programme for many police academies and tactical operations units, champion martial artist and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide. The CrossFit programme is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience.
You'll participate in ten 45-minute training sessions three times a week over four weeks using body weight, sandbags and other heavy things including each other - you'll even climb trees! Push, pull, bend, twist, jump, lunge and sprint, then stretch. Gates of Fire aims to increase your quality of your life through movement, and improve the connection between your body, mind and soul.
Today's deal entitles you to three Gates of Fire sessions a week for four consecutive weeks, at the intake of your choice. Either 21st Jan to 11th Feb OR 4th to 29th March. Sessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 6am each day.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.