We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Crossfit Hibiscus Coast
$59 for a Four-Week Bootcamp (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stick the boot in this summer.
- Grab a four-week bootcamp with Crossfit Hibiscus Coast for just $59.
- Get to along to three sessions a week at 6.00am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- First start date is November 26, so you better get moving.
- Try the team that are even keeping Royal New Zealand Navy personnel in top shape.
Just when you were planning on spending your summer laxing out on a beach towel with a cold drink in one hand and a copy of 'Dream Yourself Thin' in the other, here we come along to stick the boot in.
In the best possible way of course. Complete a four-week bootcamp with Crossfit Hibiscus Coast for just $59.
Bootcamp start dates are November 26 and January 13. It's not too late to sign yourself up and get in serious shape for summer.....and at a healthy discount as well. There are three sessions per week at 6.00am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Crossfit Hibiscus Coast count Royal New Zealand Navy personnel amongst their current customers, and you know if it's good enough to keep those guys fighting fit, it's gonna kick you into shape pretty quick too.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.