We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Cornflake’s Magic World
$125 for a Birthday Party Show with Fairy Flakes the Enchanted Fairy (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invite a playful and cheeky enchanted fairy to your child's upcoming birthday.
- Grab a birthday party show with Fairy Flakes the Enchanted Fairy for $125 thanks to Cornflake's Magic World.
- Let Fairy Jessica charm and entertain you with her comedy show and balloon twisting skills.
- Keep the kids entertained from beginning to end – you'll find yourself having a chuckle too!
There's so many myths about fairies it's hard to know what to believe. One thing we do know is that they're a fun bunch to have around – especially when it's time to party.
Pay $125 for a birthday party show with Fairy Flakes the Enchanted Fairy thanks to Cornflake's Magic World.
When Fairy Jessica isn't busy singing, dancing and playing practical jokes with her other fairy friends, she's hosting fun-filled birthday parties for boys and girls. You'll adore her cheeky demeanor and fantastic comedy show. The kids are sure to love her balloon twisting skills and she'll ensure laughter and playfulness from beginning to end. Cornflake's Magic World offers the best entertainers for events and birthday parties. No matter what you have in mind, their wonderful staff will make your kid's party a success.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.