We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$69 for One Session of Non-Surgical Lipo, $199 for Three or $299 for Five (value up to $750)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try the advanced Liporase™ technology which uses a low frequency ultrasonic machine to stimulate fat cells.
- Grab one non-surgical lipo session at Contours Greenlane for $69.
- Get three sessions for $199 or five sessions for $299.
- Target your problem areas whether they be the thighs, buttocks, or arms.
No matter how many squats, lunges, crunches and punches that you do, some areas are just too hard to change. Here's a treatment that could help you.
Prepare your body for summer with non-surgical lipo sessions at Contours Greenlane and choose from three options:
- Pay $69 for one session
- Pay $199 for three sessions
- Pay $299 for five sessions
Only available at Contours Greenlane, this non-surgical treatment uses Liporase™ technology which uses a safe, low frequency machine to stimulate fat cells from the chosen area. This treatment could help provide targeted and sustained weight management, is pain free, and involves no down-time.
- Visible results of smoother skin
- Stimulation of fat cells
For best results, combine your Liporase™ sessions with exercise and good hydration.
TAPS Approval Number; CH3463
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.