We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$69 for One Session of Non-Surgical Lipo, $199 for Three or $299 for Five (value up to $750)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try the advanced Liporase™ technology which uses a low frequency ultrasonic machine to stimulate fat cells.
- Grab one non-surgical lipo session at Contours Greenlane for $69.
- Get three sessions for $199 or five sessions for $299.
- Target your problem areas whether they be the thighs, buttocks, or arms.
No matter how many squats, lunges, crunches and punches that you do, some areas are just too hard to change. Here's a treatment that could help you.
Prepare your body for summer with non-surgical lipo sessions at Contours Greenlane and choose from three options:
- Pay $69 for one session
- Pay $199 for three sessions
- Pay $299 for five sessions
Only available at Contours Greenlane, this non-surgical treatment uses Liporase™ technology which uses a safe, low frequency machine to stimulate fat cells from the chosen area. This treatment could help provide targeted and sustained weight management, is pain free, and involves no down-time.
- Visible results of smoother skin
- Stimulation of fat cells
For best results, combine your Liporase™ sessions with exercise and good hydration.
TAPS Approval Number; CH3463
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.